What to Expect When You Dine with Us
In an effort to ensure the utmost protection and safety of our guests and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask for your cooperation with the following temporary changes to our hospitality service:
- If you feel sick in any way, or have travelled outside of the country in the last 14 days and been advised to quarantine per the federal quarantine requirements, please do not visit the restaurant. Reservations may be cancelled online or by calling the restaurant directly.
- Per provincial regulations, proof of full vaccination is required for in-restaurant dining.
- Face masks are strictly mandatory in all areas of the restaurant, except while eating and drinking. This includes the entrance, host stand, outdoor patio and washrooms. Guests without a mask may purchase one from the restaurant for $1.
- If you are medically exempt from wearing a face mask, please add this to your reservation notes or let us know in advance.
- When you arrive at the restaurant, please wait in the designated entrance area, respecting social distancing from any parties ahead of you. In the case of rain, please call the restaurant to let them know of your arrival and provide them with a phone number to contact you when your table is ready.
- If your table is not ready when you arrive, you will be asked to provide a mobile phone number for us to call you when your table is ready. Please refrain from lingering in the entrance.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer at the host stand.
- When checking in with the host, all guests will be asked to provide their name and contact information and answer a screening questionnaire, per Ontario bylaws. This information will only be used in the event that contact tracing becomes necessary.
- Due to strict sanitation procedures, we politely request that you do not switch tables once you are seated.
- Please refrain from bringing excess baggage or additional items into the restaurant, as coat check and storage of items will not be available at this time.
- At this time, staff are unable to handle guest’s personal devices in any manner (i.e. taking photos, charging phones).
- Seven single unit washrooms are available. If all of the washrooms are occupied, please wait just outside, respecting social distancing.
- During this time, we ask your cooperation in observing the following suggested dining times:
Tables of 1-2 guests: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Tables of 3-4 guests: 2 hours
Tables of 5+ guests: 2 hours, 30 minutes
If more time is required please contact the restaurant directly and we will do our best to accommodate.
We thank you for your understanding.
We’ve also implemented additional health & safety measures as advised by our health and government experts.